Dr. James completed medical school at Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences, his residency at Mt. Clemens Regional Medical Center, and a three-year fellowship in Gynecologic Oncology at Florida Hospital Cancer Institute. While at Florida Hospital, he assisted in numerous advanced robotic courses for both general gynecologists as well as gynecologic oncologists. He assisted in and performed over 700 robotic surgeries during fellowship and over 300 at Penrose Cancer Center in the past two years.
Offering High Quality Care that our Patients ExpectHe published original work on robotic infra-renal lymphadenectomy for endometrial carcinomas and co-authored multiple other robotic surgery publications. His clinical interests include robotic surgery, novel treatments of ovarian cancers, and biomarkers and genetics in gynecologic treatment modalities. In his spare time, he loves spending time with his wife and two children while enjoying the many outdoor activities that Colorado offers.
- 2011 Internal Reviewer of Florida Hospital Family Medicine Residency Program
- Certificate of Achievement In Recognition of A Superior Poster “Evaluation of Change in Cervical Squamous Intraepithelial Lesions after Cesarean Section”
- 2009 Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, Team in Training, Detroit Free Press Marathon Participant
Professional Membership History
- American Association of Osteopathy
- American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American College of Osteopathic Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American Osteopathic Association
- Christian Medical and Dental Society
- Michigan Osteopathic Association